Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wherein I dreamt of Jac getting married.

It was a pleasant surprise to get Jac's call yesterday. The reason being that I dreamt about her the night before.

I dreamt that I was at her wedding and I saw her sideview from far. Someone, probably her hairdresser was attaching her veil for her while she faced the mirror. I spoke to her mother, commenting on how sudden it was. The mother agreed that it was very sudden, telling me that she just came back from Auzzie and told them that she was getting married.

I remembered wearing a blue dress. I saw the groom from far too. In fact all I saw was his back.

When she called me, I thought how coincidental it was and I was all excited to tell her about my dream. Jac started to question me about the groom...

"Er... I think he was average, with an Armani sort of haircut..short hair..I think he seems to be in either banking or finance."

"You don't know my groom?!!!"

"Ya...EH..I only saw him from afar... WAIT... how come you got married so suddenly and I don't know anything about it?!!!"

"And you are not the bridesmaid?!!"

"Ya..EH... How come I am at your wedding and I AM NOT EVEN THE BRIDESMAID?!!!"

Then I started to get miffed.

"You didn't even have time to talk to me.. you were ignoring me at YOUR wedding.."

It was quite ridiculous, given that I talked to her mother, I remembered that the wedding took place in a morning and she was dressed in a room with French floor-to-ceiling windows. But I didn't know anything about it, I didn't talk to her, I didn't know the groom AT ALL. I mean.. I didn't even know she was getting married till I was summon to make an appearance at her wedding.

And then I was sent to go make sure I see the groom, if I dream about her again. And if I should so happen to dream about her next stage in life, I have to make sure I see her kids clearly too.

(-_-")

All these work....ignored at her wedding and I am not even the bridesmaid.....

No comments: