Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back from Sibu

I'm back from my trip.

However I cannot type really well now because I have 2 cuts on two of my fingertips and at least one small gouge on my left thumb.

I also have 3 cuts on the sole of my feet and a bit of scratches on one of my outer left ankle and one stinging one on the inner right ankle.

Still I must admit I fared the best out of the group.

It has been a rather eventful trip, I must say, with huge waves, perverted lizards..being stranded on hot sharp stones which burn, cut and slices, along with stuff like being surrounded by menacing jellyfishes....from all around.

I STILL SHUDDER AT THE THOUGHT.

Details later...People who play the piano know how tender the fingers can get (as opposed to playing the erhu or the guitar)

My poor fingers. *SOBS

No comments: