Friday, May 30, 2008

Event at The Substation: 2nd June 2008

Buggy works in The Substation

BUGS <---> SUBSTATIONS

hmm....how..erm..apt..LOL

Anyway there is an event (HIS event, or so he says)...He was reluctant to outsource his coffee break to me despite my reassurance that there is minimal charge when it comes to him. Rather than letting me help him take his coffee break, I can do better by going down for a screening of short films and I should 'bring [my] students or homies' (whatever that means)

First Take

Date: 2nd June (Monday)
Time: 8 pm
Venue: The Substation (opposite SMU at 45 Armenian Street)

Admission: FREE

Details:

  1. 20th Anniversary: Pak and Son Travels / 20 min (PG)
  2. 2 Minutes Away from Launch / 3 min (G)
  3. Di Manakan Ku Cari Ganti (Where can I Find a Replacement) / 16 mins (PG)

Anybody interested? I told Buggy I will go if I can find company...

No comments: