Sunday, April 27, 2008

A respite from work

FINALLY, a break from work.

I went back on Friday after work to change and headed to Bukit Timah to dine with Gan. Xiao Long Pau..oh man..*slurps
It was then to Chinatown as I had to get some craft stuff to work with. I ended up buying 2 pairs of pumps for work. Practical shoes.
Then I dropped Gan on the way back and fetched the mother.
Today I was bored. I contemplated going for practice but I thought it was dumb since I wasn't involved in the concert in July. Besides though I do not need to hand in anymore lesson plans for the time being, I still needed to mark. I called QJ to see if he wanted lunch and he said he couldn't because he had a paper and he would not be going for practice.
That settled it.
During the early dinner, Iv called to say that theory lesson was cancelled.
I decided to cajole my parents into going out. In the end, we went to Vivo. I think I spent a bomb in two days. I bought 4 books today and went to Marks and Spencer...AGAIN. Plus the craft stuff I got yesterday..considering petrol, food, parking and all, I must have hit $200.


Guilty pleasures.
And I forgot to buy something so I'll have to head out to JP to get the parts.
Ah well...
Lastly, I think I'm coming down with Z's bug. The nose's been dripping non-stop for an entire day and I started to feel feverish on the drive back.

No comments: