Saturday, April 5, 2008

losing weight

I think I've been losing weight.

Last week, K commented that I look thinner and JinY agreed when I looked to her for confirmation.

This week, someone at work commented on my waist. Apparently it is very small though I have no idea why someone would say that because no matter how I look at it, it doesn't look small to me.

Today HQ commented that I look thinner too and when she came over to me to ask me to fill in my T-shirt size, she then decided that I should get XXS....and apparently I have lost so much weight that I look unproportionate because now my head seems bigger than my body.... though I figured it could also be because my head is a mass of tangled curls. Then she asked me is it because I sleep late that is why my face retained water....

On one hand, I am glad that I am losing weight. But........have I lost THAT MUCH weight?!

Hmm.....I think I need to get a weighing machine to weigh myself. For all I know, I could have already hit the target of 42 kg which was my weight back in JC without even realising it.

But the thing is....I'm eating..sometimes more than 1 lunch per day. I also drink coffee many times a day with double dosage of Milo... With regards to exercising, other than the one hockey training I've been to and 2 games of Captain balls and running once a week about 2 km with the students really really slowly, I haven't done much exercising in 2 months. I've stopped with running on Sundays.

You mean 5 weeks of practicum can do that to me?!

Wow......maybe by the end of practicum I will look even smaller...maybe with a little more help, my weight can even go below 40?? I'll be back to secondary school size !!!

Ok, I think I'm running tomorrow. I think I need to 'bitch' to WQ anyway, might as well just lose more weight. I think I need to anyway.

No comments: