Thursday, July 26, 2007

simple fun at KH

Ok, I think the concert yesterday went quite well. It could be better but since it could be worse and wasn't, I am relieved.

I am kind of morose that I won't be practicing 'Kelaqin' again. I love that song. It's so full of graphics and images. The music literally composes the images.

Post-concert was fun.

It's an awfully good feeling when I can find friends to just sprawl on the floor and do silly things with. We are comfortable enough to just lie on each other and put our legs over each other. Yeah...I guess its as close to coming to how puppies would just curl up to each other.

Anyway the pre-concert pictures:

I took JD's costume and put it on. I love the guy's outfit. It was slimming! You know what? Girls should have one made in red. Gan was giving me a weird look when I rushed to her with JD's costume but then she couldn't resist it either eventually.

Here's me with a Wong Fei Hong's pose. Super street-fighter like.


Here's Gan with a Wong Fei Hong's pose. She looks as if she knows all about gongfu.

But looks are deceiving !!


I'm the one that got the girl ! Bleah....

Here's us in our PINK uniforms:


Post-concert: We had a lot of fun. It felt like the vacation period. Nobody was in a rush to go home, at least not us.

Here's JD strutting his stuff, shaking his butt. He is super flexible, it's scary.

Here's the younger percussies (minus 3), with our 'leader' on the chair.

Here's us again with our 'leader' petrified of us.

And then we decided to take some 'harem' shots. The idea all started from him and Yanz looking so 幸福:



See lah.. having 2 girls and talking to a 3rd one somemore.. the funniest part was he didn't even realise that his picture (with us posing) was being taken.

And so, that started a series of 'harem' pictures...

Here's us with our beloved percussie 弟弟.The other one is busy mugging for his A-levels...Yanz has perfected the art of looking blissful...

Here's us with our well-loved Iv...

We had to drag and pull QJ to take this picture and he looked petrified by us.. possibly because Gan was looking at him as though she was going to eat him up.

Then came back to the man again..
Last but not least, of course we did stupid stuff like trying to put our foot behind our head. And of course. I shall put up Gan's solo piece:

And.... after playing our drum routine for so long, the only challenge that remains is, how fast can we go?

It really isn't easy. When I first learnt how to play that, I hit my fingers with the drumstick countless times.

And lastly.. guess which leg is whose? *winkz

No comments: