Sunday, July 29, 2007

BB concert July '07

Today was the day of Storm at ACS Barker.

I reached at 11 am.

It was mostly waiting and more waiting. The ensemble wasn't difficult but it was kinda awkward for a moment for me when C asked me to take over for a while, possibly because I was the 'deemed' qualified percussionist ..but I am insignificant. (>.<)

And I didn't quite know how to get them to move around without issuing orders. So I didn't..that period was quite..erm..*ahem..

Anyway, it went quite ok and even though I bought a black T-shirt, I ended up wearing my black halter. Ok lah.. I think I save the black T-shirt for school then.

It doesn't feel like a week since my stint at the school. It feels like more than that. A few weeks maybe? It felt so long. I told that to Mel and she immediately got it. She asked if it is because time has passed so slowly.

Yeah.
I like being in action.

And now?

Even though I have occupied myself with shopping with Lun and stupid darn lappy and other whatnots, most of the time, I don't really know what to do with my time. Being busy keeps one from thinking about how empty life really is.

Fish, CY and I went over to some plaza to makan. Yeah. Really nice brownies and basically just 'nua-ed' a bit. Then... went back for the evening show then supper and chit-chat.

The shows went quite ok, in the matinee, Mrs G. dropped her wok, in the evening one, CY slammed the lids so hard that bits of plastic flew around the stage. I couldn't help grinning.

I took some photos with the kids but they don't know how to use my camera !!! My camera has a anti-shake function. Photos should come out clearer than from other cameras even without a flash.

They didn't focus. (-_-")

Sigh.
That's what always happen with people who use my camera for the first time.

Here's me and a naughty boy.

Everybody was playing with CY's monkey..haha

And here's when the series of pictures all turned out blur. I should have just take the pictures myself. (>.<)

Me being strangled...

With Hy...Me with YT and WL... Here's me with P.
The 3 babes.........................erm... the 2 babes + CY (he can't be classified as a babe)

Most of the Storm-troopers....


I must say that even though I am not photogenic most of the time, I look quite ok in some of the pictures.

But of course, I only put up the more flattering ones.. heh

And I'm thinking I am blogging like a student.

I've other thoughts but...it's a bit late and I will need to organise them a little.. let's leave them for another day...

Night.

No comments: