Monday, November 3, 2008

Wherein I try to reassure myself of responsibility

Does irresponsibility stem from selfishness?

When is it not right to place your rights and happiness above duty? When it stops being fair? When it inconveniences others?

But then it raises the question of what is fair? Inherent in the question is what exactly is good?

If work is distributed do you fulfill your committment no matter what or do you shirk it the minute you can?

Sometimes I think my most fundamentals is to 'never take the easy way out'. Yet I feel that I compromise myself because although I try not to inconvenience others, I sometimes end up as a solution for others.

It's times like this where I once again lament the use of morals.

But I guess we all do what we can and hope that recognition comes. If it doesn't, we just have to hope that what we have is enough.

No comments: