Sunday, November 9, 2008

Expensive arcade games as cheap thrills?

After a week of first aid course, the test was today. My hands hurt from doing the CPR on dummies. It doesn't help that the instructor thinks that I should press down harder.

Anyway I think we all passed except that I don't know if we will be up to standard in a real situation. I am so scared that in the event that we have to do a head-tilt-chin-lift for CPR, the casualty suffers from a fractured neck and I end up breaking his neck. *shudders

The family picked me up and we went for lunch. I contemplated going for orchestra but was too lazy and tired to. I ended up going home to sleep.

I woke up for dinner and then got a call from Nana who asked if I wanted to go play arcade games. We met at Marina Square. I did win something but ended up spending a lot of money in the process. Perhaps I should put it this way. I won something within forking out out 20 bucks to the machine. However I ended putting more to try again. *grrrr.

I got a Winnie-the-Pooh in hawaiian dress. I think he's gay because he is wearing a skirt..haha.

Nana was super annoyed that she didn't get anything and so we rushed to Plaza Sing to try over there. In the end she did get something; some weird Mickey Mouse pillow shirt.

We had supper (although we shouldn't) and chatted over ideas and other general conversation stuff. We also had to wait like freaking long for NR5. Yucks. We waited for almost an hour I think. When I got back, it was raining and so I also had to run in the rain at 3 a.m. *grrr

Ah well....once in a while doing crazy things like this keeps me sane.

After talking to Nana, I always feel like doing handicrafts again..hehe

No comments: