Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm in deep shit again

I know I am down in deep shit when it comes to work, when:
  1. Nana had free premiere tickets to the spin-off of Death Note for yesterday and I said I couldn't go. (I COULDN'T GO !!!!) You know if it was actually possible, I would have procrastinated any work..super obvious that I was at the end of my tether...
  2. Nana had tickets to a another god-knows-what romantic comedy today and I couldn't go and my brain was so filled with other stuff that I forgot all about charging my handphone and missed her SMS.
  3. HF messages if the peeps were free for a 团拜 on Sunday and all that came out of me was a rude SMS stating 'not free'
  4. it didn't even strike to me that the SMS was rude until upon hindsight when I was so giddy from staring at the computer that I could no longer walk straight.

Sigh..."No !" to free movie tickets to premieres....TWICE in two days...Fantastic lor...

The worst thing is I have absolutely no idea how to write the 2 essays that sums up to be 3500 words in total. But at least I handed in the test construction for Maths today and got 2 presentations over and done with.

2 essays + 1 lesson plan to be completed by Wednesday. Aiming to finish on Monday.

No comments: