Sunday, December 9, 2007

a 2007 December afternoon...

Spent Friday afternoon with an ex-colleague lunching, shopping and we had a late tea. Said friend mentioned that nobody is interested in C.lit. Nobody cares. I said that I do.

Why do people not care anymore?

Said friend then talked about C.lit. I listened.


As time goes by, we out-grow so much and when Barbie dolls and Hotwheels no longer give us that sweet pleasure of hearty laughter, I think all that's left for me to try to hold on to replicate that pleasure is the little moments when I savour the beauty of art or having sunshine on my face or like when I listen to a story as an example of why someone would enjoy C.lit. I understand them as much as I really understood Barbie dolls and Hotwheels cars when I was little....they just make me happy.

It was a lovely afternoon. =)

No comments: