Thursday, August 2, 2007

Non-existent Fridays

It turns out that I didn't have such a good timetable after all.

1 Math module
= 7 hours of maths / week
= going to school for 4 out of 5 days

Friday I will need to go back for 2 hours from 230 pm to 430 pm, effectively killing my entire day. Taking into account the time required for travelling to and fro BL interchange alone, 2 pm to 5 pm are blocked out. The prime time of the day.

City life starts at 11 am. I won't be able to go anywhere in the morning (unless I rush) and NIE only took 2 hours of afternoon. It hardly does the travelling and wasting of the day any justice.

I would have to combat the traffic should I want to go anywhere in the evenings simply because I will be in some forsaken part of Singapore where occasionally one can hear the BOOMS of military practice.

Because it's so remote and far away from the maddening crowd.

I think I am about to languish away in depression.

If there is nothing more than I hate, it's being inefficient in time management, being utterly useless, wasting it away and having to settle for some other less exciting stuff.

Guess I am whining too much.

It's just........I rather not do anything at all or to be horribly busy but having the prime of my life taken away from me is well...frustrating.

Not given a choice.

And yes.... I do realise that I have so little to whine about that things like ruining my Fridays rankles me to the core.

Guess the only thing I can do on Fridays is.............Brewerks then. (Friday movies are far too expensive)

Sigh.

And I know people are dying around me but... a girl gotta have something to be sore about right.

No comments: