Friday, May 25, 2007

feeling like breaking the weather

The humidity envelopes. The air is so still and thick that it is a struggle to breathe. It's one of those unpleasant summer days. It feels heavy, thick and almost a little sad.

Not the painful kind of sadness, nor the dramatic sobbing sadness. A subtle, barely-there sadness, as if summer wants to make a statement before it is over.

Tired. Restless. I feel uncomfortable, physically and within. I feel a bit autistic now, hate crowds, hate having to speak, don't want any people around now. I wouldn't mind heading to the city now and having a cup of coffee alone while watching the people wander like lost souls, like a silent film played.

But I'm too tired and the weather may just make me break something.

I went through a series of parents and answered many questions. I felt like I gave a week's worth of energy there.

No man's an island. I hope that statement is wrong.

No comments: